Why choose us?
Experience, communication, and the best customer service. We provide our clients with the best service available. Our philosophy is that customer service is anything the client expects it to be; not what they dread it will be. We make it a priority to exceed our client's expectations while providing professional services at competitive prices.
We are certified and licensed by the Supreme Court of Arizona and have licensed process servers and a licensed private investigator on staff. We are professional, experienced, highly educated, and have years of experience and training in both the public and private sectors. We are committed to doing top quality work on every assignment, and we provide unparalleled service and value at a competitive price.
- Our industry leading technology allows us to complete your case quickly. Time is always of the essence and we typically complete your case days before the competition has even started.
- Flat Rate Pricing. No confusing fees or extra charges.
- Secure Client Access. Our operation is completely digital. This eliminates data entry, wasted time, cost, and errors. All documents are converted to digital format and sent directly to our secure online client portal. From there you will receive instant case reporting straight to your inbox.
- Cost Effective Solutions. Compare us to the competition and it's a no brainer, our rates and service are unparalleled in the legal and process serving industry.
What services do you offer your customers?
- Licensed legal document preparation, service of process, limited investigative services, legal support services, and consulting.
- We have provided fast, accurate, and reliable results for individuals, practitioners, small businesses, and Fortune 100 and 500 companies all over the country.
What do we do?
- We are a licensed legal document preparation practice, AZCLDP, tested, licensed, and certified by the Supreme Court of Arizona.
- We offer a lower cost alternative to full service legal representation by focusing our practice on routine legal issues where full representation may not be needed.
- We only provide general legal, factual, and procedural information to individuals and businesses who are not currently represented by an attorney.
- We have licensed process servers on staff and can serve legal documents for you in the City of Maricopa and anywhere in Arizona.
- Our mission is to help make the legal process easier for you by expertly preparing your legal documents and arranging for process service.
What don't we do?
- We are not your attorney. We will only prepare your legal documents and provide general factual and procedural legal information.
- We do not provide legal advice, strategy, recommendations, defenses, remedies, or opinion on your case.
- We do not represent you in court.
How much do you charge?
- Our prices are very competitive and typically much less than you would pay a traditional law firm to prepare your legal documents. Most of our work is done on a flat fee rate, however we do offer alternative fee arrangements and hourly billing for customers with that need. Please send us an email for a custom quote.